Solavei – Is This A Business Opportunity?
Are you looking to learn more about Solavei? Then you’re in the right place because in this post, I will give you the summarized view of what you need to know about Solavei and if you are looking into building a business around Solavei , I will also give you all you need to know to create a 6-figure income with Solavei.
Solavei – Overview
Solavei is a social networking and commerce platform that enables users to connect, share, and capitalize on the power of social networks. Solavei’s mission is to make commerce less expensive by empowering individuals to earn income on the products and services they enjoy and use every day. Solavei’s initial product offering is affordable, no-contract, unlimited voice, text, and data services throughout the United States. It operates as an MVNO through a strategic partnership with T-Mobile USA. Solavei is led by former Fortune 100 telecom and retail executives and advisors. “We are going to make a difference in people’s lives by shifting billions of dollars from traditional mass-media advertising into the greatest advertising vehicle today — people. Solavei is the first company to create an economic linkage between mobile service, social commerce, and social networking technology. We give people the opportunity to earn income by using and promoting the services they are already consuming each and every day.
– Ryan Wuerch, CEO of Solavei ?
How Solavei Works
Solavei is an affordable mobile phone service with no obligation to share or sign up others. Members who choose to share the Solavei Mobile Service with others through its social commerce platform can use the money to offset their monthly bill and even have the opportunity to generate recurring monthly income. At its simplest, the plan allows members to earn $20 per month for every three members (called a “Trio”) they or someone directly connected to them signs up for mobile service. When members have three Trios, the income generated is greater than their monthly plan cost of $49, essentially making their mobile service free. Members can continue to increase their recurring monthly income as they sign up more people and their network beyond them grows.
SOLAVEI REACHES 65,000 MEMBERS SIX WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH, DELIVERING THE FIRST MOBILE PHONE SERVICE THAT PAYS
More than $1,000,000 in Commissions Already Paid to Solavei Members
SolaveiTM, a contract-free, affordable mobile service provider, announces it already has more than 65,000 members nationwide. Launched on September 21, members are taking advantage of the only mobile phone service offering a $49 per month unlimited voice, text and data plan, along with the unique ability to earn recurring monthly income by signing up other members. To date, Solavei has already paid out more than $1 million in member commissions.
“We have seen a tremendous response since our nationwide launch with new members enrolling all across the United States, including Puerto Rico,” said Ryan Wuerch, founder and CEO of Solavei. “Growing 100 percent monthly and paying more than $1,000,000 in commissions in such a short timeframe shows the breadth and scalability of Solavei.”
Solavei is shaking up the mobile market by leveraging the power of today’s social connectivity through its unique social commerce platform to deliver mobile service. Rather than spending millions of dollars advertising to get its message out and using retail stores to distribute its services, Solavei relies on its members to share the service with their friends and family and directly compensates them for their efforts. The more than 65,000 members using Solavei’s contract-free mobile service are essentially serving as moving points of distribution, adding new customers by sharing through word-of-mouth and personal social media connections.
“Solavei helped me save $83 a month on our mobile phone bill. Plus, I began making money by simply sharing Solavei with my friends and in turn, help them save on a service they already use every day,” said Erin Wolf, Solavei member. “With four kids in the family, our phones are our primary way of staying connected, and Solavei is not only giving us great phone service but a chance to earn extra income by sharing it with our social connections.”
Solavei Compensation Plan :
Solavei’s compensation plan contains 4 distinct components:
1. Fast Action Bonus (FAB)
2. Trio Pay
3. Path Pay
4. Path Bonus
1. Fast Action Bonus (FAB)
How it operates:
- Is a 60-day incentive program that automatically starts upon enrollment.
- Provides members the ability to earn an instant bonus as much as $650 within the first 60 days.
- The 60-day timeline runs on the date the Member joins Solavei which is referenced with a countdown clock within the Member Community. This clock is going to be clearly displayed for the 60 days and will countdown backwards in days, hours, and minutes.
- Is only paid on Service Members and Social Members. FAB isn’t paid on Social Members without Service.
- Is only paid on Trios which are enrolled directly by you.
Payment structure is as follows:
- Pays $50 for 1st Trio
- Pays an additional $100 for 2nd Trio
- Pays an additional $200 for 3rd Trio
- Pays an additional $300 for 4th Trio
When it gets paid:
- Each of your four FAB Bonuses ($50, $100, $200, $300) is going to be paid inside the semi-monthly compensation period earned. You will not have to wait until the 60-day timeframe ends!
- There are two cut offs with this Bonus. The first is midnight on the 15th day of the month to be paid on the 24th day of the month. The next one is the last day of the month to be paid on the 12th day of the next month.
2. Trio Pay
How it operates:
- Pays $20 a month for Trios in one’s Personal Network.
- Trio Pay is unlimited in amount and can be built continually. Members can always add Trios into perpetuity and make money on them every month as long as the Trio is not broken.
- A Trio will cease to exist if one or more Members of the trio quit paying for mobile service. When this happens, the $20 related to that Trio would stop being paid.
- The Solavei Community provides a view of your network and also the status of their Members.
- Horizontal Compression: Re-forms a trio when the Member has Members within their personal network not already assigned to a trio. For instance: if a person has 4 Members they have brought in, thus receiving payment for a Trio with one remaining, and their Trio breaks (someone drops out), their 4th Member will automatically slot in and finish the Trio so there’s no breakage within their pay. No additional actions are needed from the Member, the machine that Solavei has designed will compress automatically each time a Trio breaks.
- Vertical Compression: There is no vertical compression within the Compensation Plan, which means that in the event the sponsor becomes deactivated, their place in the network remains unfilled. The remainder of the network remains unchanged.
When it is paid:
Trio Pay is founded on monthly service plan fees paid by Members with all the earnings calculated and paid semi-monthly. Trio Pay is earned after each Member of a trio completes their monthly mobile service anniversary, and pays the next month’s mobile service fee. Trio Pay earned between your 1st and 15th of your month is paid on the 24th Trio Pay earned between your 16th and the last day of the month is paid on the 12th of the next month.
What happens whenever a member does not pay for monthly service?
A grace time period of 5 days is going to be available for Members who become suspended for non-payment after which restore service by making a payment If the Member makes a payment inside the grace period, the Trio Pay is going to be earned as of the payment date. If the Member makes a payment beyond the grace period, absent horizontal compression, the Sponsor will lose Trio Pay for that period and Trio Pay will start again if all Members complete another monthly service anniversary.
Trio Pay only requires the completion of overlapping Anniversary Months of Service Members. No other activity is relevant for a Member to be paid.
Additional Trio Details:
- A Trio isn’t created when one Member signs 2 Service Members and another Member signs 1. This doesn’t produce a Trio. A Trio is only created when one Member signs all 3 Service Members.
- There is not any time limit on when a Trio can be formed. E.g. Sign a Member today, another in 6 weeks, and the other in 6 months. When the final Service Member is signed to finish that Trio, the Trio will be paid from there forward as long as it remains active.
- Trios are formed automatically through the Solavei Compensation System using predefined rules. There is not any selection or election to become a part of a certain Trio. For example, if the Member signs a new Service Member on May 20, June 2, June 7 and June 13, the Solavei Compensation System will examine the first 3 Service Members signed to find out if the requirements to make a Trio have been met. If qualifications are met, the Trio is made, but if not, the system will look on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Service Members to determine if your qualifications have been met.
3. Monthly Path Pay
How it works:
- All Members are able to earn Path Pay since they progress in Rank
- Rank is based on achieving progressively higher combinations of Personal Trios and Total Trios as reflected within the accompanying chart
- Path Pay ranges from $50 to $20,000 a month which is paid so long as the applicable numbers of Personal and Total Trios stay in place
- The number of Trios used to determine Rank will be the number of Trios in which Trio Pay was earned within the prior calendar month.
- There are additional constraints which will also be considered in determining Rank
- A Social Member cannot get more than 40% of your required total Trios result from any one individual inside your network.
- Being a Member in good standing (paid in full for all fees. i.e., $49 Membership Enrollment Fee)
When it gets paid:
- Qualification for Path Pay is calculated by the end of a calendar month and paid on the 12th of the following month.
4. Path Bonus & Ranks
- A one-time Path Bonus pays upon having the following Ranks:
- Social Connector – $500
- Social Networker – $2,000
- Social Director – $5,000
- Social Executive – $10,000
- Social Executive 3 – $20,000
When it gets paid:
- Path Bonus is earned and paid semi-monthly according to having the required numbers of Trios within the compensation period.
5. Orphan Process
- If a new Member is enrolled directly by a Member we automatically assign that Member as the Sponsor.
- If a new Member joins through Solavei.com and doesn’t pick a Sponsor or complete the registration process within Five days of enrollment, the following process is utilized to auto-assign a sponsor:
- Identify Members with Social Networker 1 rank or higher within the same zip code
- If no prospective Sponsor can be found in the same zip code, the search will expand to state
- If no prospective Sponsor can be found in their state, the orphaned Member will be appointed to one of the Founding Members
In conclusion, hope you have a clear of picture of the business opportunity Solavei can offer. If you want to learn more how to market it online and grow your business with a wifi/internet access, click here to learn more.
To Your Massive Success!
Network Marketing &
Success Business Coach
Phone – 604-889-7285
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
p.s. To learn how to market online, join me to have Top Leaders to mentor you.